Vision & Values
A school striving for educational excellence – empowering our students to achieve their personal best in an inclusive, supportive and caring environment.
- Build a school community formed through strong positive relationships
- Connect with our community through communication, engagement and participation
- Activate student achievement through high level literacy and numeracy skills
- Develop student’s personal and social capabilities and emotional resilience
- Inspire student learning and creativity through a breadth of program and experiences
- To place our students in the best possible position for their future.
To unite, work and connect together as students, teachers, parents and carers to ensure a happy and safe learning environment – We are Friends Learning Together.
To aim to accomplish something special through setting goals, effort, commitment and focus.
Having a positive mind-set – approaching all activities with self-confidence and to try our best at all times.
To show care and concern for other people and property as well as develop a sense of
pride, self-esteem and personal identity.
The ability to cope and thrive in the face of difficulties, challenges or adversity.
Establishing relationships and friendships based on respect, trust and understanding and being considerate of other people’s thoughts and feelings.